Monday, August 21, 2006

Crazy people

My friend Wendy took this at our soiree the other night. On Wednesday, we hit the road for our 4,350 km drive to Quebec in the un-air-conditioned black Mazda Protege 5, with three cats and a leopard gecko in tow (and three battery-operated fans for the cats, not to mention ice packs to cool their crates if necesssary!) I think we need our heads examined, but really, we didn't want to fly the pets if at all possible.


Wendy brought some delicious marinated chicken to our potluck, and we barbecued it. Then we foolishly left some on the counter while we were having dinner, having forgotten that Julius has a serious chicken addiction. Bad cat! Bad!!

You probably won't hear from me again until after the trip, but I'm sure I will have lots of stories to tell.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed that he managed to land on that small clear counter spot without knocking over the plate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!