Wednesday, February 21, 2007

More time-wastin'

What would I do without Dephal? I get the best timewasters from her!

I needed a break from drawing teddy bear cholla cacti (they have painful spines, despite the cuddly name) and plus I figured I shouldn't eat my chocolate ricotta muffin over my artwork (my keyboard already has a good layer of crumb build-up under the keys!) So here we go...

1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (First 3 letters of first name plus izzle)
Natizzle (Yeesh, that sounds like some gelato flavour!)

2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)
Green Dog

3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name)
Barbara Girouard

4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's maiden name)
Rownasaw (oookay!)

5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink).
Fuschia Tea

6. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name)
Barbara

7. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets)
Black Kartini

1 comment:

  1. Black Kartini sounds like an upscale alcoholic beverage.

    Mmmm. Chocolate ricotta muffin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!