Thursday, July 24, 2008

Back from Visitorland

The last of our visitors have hit the road, and the farm is quiet once again. And it occurred to me that it has been some time since I posted a pizza pic. So here you are:




This is last night's offering. The toppings: potatoes (pre-cooked) mixed with a bit of olive oil and garlic, plus scallions and fresh basil from my garden, red pepper, pine nuts, pesto sauce, and mozzarella. The veggie jungle has absolutely taken off. I need to get some photos!

4 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! I think we're having omelettes tonight, because I am not up for cooking. We have a house full of guests arriving tomorrow and not leaving until Tuesday.

    PS where are we on our scrabble game - I haven't seen anything come across in a while?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a pizza stone?
    Have you tried that honey pizza dough?
    Your pizza looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you get all these pizza recipes? Just throw things together?

    ~ Wolf Lover Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost all of these pizza ideas come out of my pointy little head, and usually involve whatever happens to be in the fridge (although I make the dough from a recipe in The Canadian Living Cookbook.)

    And Mo, I do have a pizza stone and it makes all the difference ! Haven't tried the honey pizza dough, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!