Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's a dog's life...

We recently threw out the dogs' beds, which were completely revolting -- too many direct hits with vomit and mud and God-knows-what else! We have mail-ordered some interesting air-mattress dog beds from the US (with double protective covers) that I hope will never descend to the depths of stench that our usual dog beds do. Meanwhile, the poor tortured dogs are sleeping on towels, worn blankets, and old patio furniture cushions. But lately there has been an interloper in doggy-land...


"Mummy, make it get off my bed!"

Ah, that little cat Naomi knows where to find comfort!



"One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong..."

4 comments:

  1. I always knew that Naomi was in charge! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see that a cat is the boss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mom's cat steals her dog's bed all the time! But seriously, are you going to argue with a cat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelley, Naomi rules us all.

    Jams, isn't a cat always the boss?

    WanderingCat, it is a serious mistake to argue with a cat!

    Callie, my dogs live lives of hell, bullied by a seven-pound kitty. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!