Sunday, May 23, 2010

One left...


One copy of Katie of the Sonoran Desert is left on Amazon. Buy it now so I can brag about it being sold out. I am off to NYC on Tuesday to pick up a silver medal at the IPPYs. :)

Buy me. I am lonely here all by myself!


Relentless, yes I am! (Yoda, I aspire to be!) If you want to see some interior pictures from the book, check out my online portfolio here.

I need to sell books to fund my ticket to A Little Night Music on Broadway! (Angela Lansbury and Catherine Zeta-Jones, ooooo! Wednesday matinee, I am so there.) As I was out sweating in the torrid heat today, weed-whipping up a frenzy and spraying myself with grass bits as I fried in the sun, I thought, "I bet Catherine Zeta-Jones has a cabana-boy for stuff like this!: My own cabana-boy, aka Gordon, was inside making me lunch at the time.

I have to go do laundry for NEW YORK, where I intend to schmooze with the independent publishing set.

And I promise to stop harping on about this very soon!

3 comments:

  1. My son ordered one yesterday, for my grandson. We were told it will arrive between June 4th-June 10th. I can hardly wait...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm envious of your Broadway plans, although I think I would have preferred seeing Angela as Madame Arcati and not Madame Armfeldt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was FANTASTIC!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!