Sunday, September 13, 2015

Friends for Life! Walk

Once again this year, Gordon and I are participating in the Ontario SPCA Friends for Life! Walk on Saturday, September 19.


We do these walk to raise funds for the Stormont, Dundas & Glengarry OSPCA shelter in Cornwall, which is where our 33 OSPCA rescue animals came from!



If you would like to sponsor us, you either click here to sponsor Gordon, here to sponsor me, or here to sponsor us as a team. ANY amount is greatly appreciated and for you Americans, the Canadian dollar is in the crapper, so if you sponsor me for $5 CDN, it's only going to cost you $3.77! The price of a beverage at Starbucks! :) We are only 20% of the way to our goal, so any donations will be hugely appreciated.

And while I'm here, thank you SO MUCH for all your kind words about our dear old duck Lenny who was, yes, adopted through the very shelter we are raising funds for.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!





2 comments:

  1. We are in. We keep our fingers crossed for your goal. We know, you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:28 am

    Dear Knatolee,
    I just sponsored "the team". I've been a lurker of your blog for a while. Don't know who I like to hear about more - the Greeks, the piggies or maybe Saul. Anyway, I am in awe of your compassion; wish more people had it; the world would be a much better place. Keep up the good work and good luck with the walk.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!